Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day

So, this is my first ever blog. Yes, I've started late now that the blogging craze has started to die down. The reason why I decided to create a blog is because I wanted to share some of my thoughts and ideas with the world. Why would the world care what you think you say? Well, I don't expect the world to care. Years ago I use to write a lot. For some reason I stopped. I'll go deeper into that much later. My point is I've decided I wanted to start writing again. I have no idea what I'm going to write about but I figured this would be an excellent starting point. I also wanted to share my thoughts on what is going on in the world. I'll be writing about politics, movies and other life stuff. I will not write about celebrities or gossip. I hate that stuff.

Stay tuned I promise this will get more interesting.

No comments: